While I was cruising on the internet 5 years ago I found this awesome and easy recipe.
Like always simple easy and Delicious.
What You’ll Need:
- Chicken Breasts – 2 boneless, skinless
- Sweet Potato – 1 large, diced
- Broccoli – 1 head or a large bag of broccoli florets
- (Garlic – 4 cloves, minced)
- Rosemary – 2 Tbsp.
- Paprika – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp.
Let’s do it!
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Layout the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli. Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F / 200°C for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F / 75°C and the juices run clear).
- Serve up and dinner’s ready! For easy cleanup, just carefully toss the aluminum foil and you’re good to go. Enjoy!