Dear Vegan, sorry.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon of Maizena (corn starch)
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- Chili powder
- Olive oil
- First, we need to tenderize the meat. So hit your chicken breast with anything you have in hand. Hit it hard!
- Drizzled the chicken with olive oil, add salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder and give it a nice hard massage. Make sure all the spices are well spread.
- Use a sieve and spread the Maizena and the flour evenly on both sides of the chicken. This will result in a crisp and delicious crust.
- In a hot oily pan (6.5/9), add your chicken and let it cook 4 min on each side. Turn the hit off and let the chicken rest in the pan for another 2-3 min.
The result is an amazing grilled, juicy and tasty chicken.