Our delicious partner @redberrywoman posted a few weeks ago, a picture of one my favorite cake ; The carrot cake ?
So I looked up in my cooking books and prepared a delicious one for the 91’s team !
Ingredients 6 peps:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of soft melted butter
- 180 g of sugar
- 190 g of flavour
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 230 g of grated carrots
- 150 g of ground almond
- baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla powder
- Mix the eggs and the sugar like there is no tomorrow !
- When it’s done, gently add the vanilla, cinnamon and the melted butter.
- Mix it
- Progressively add the flavour, baking powder, lemon zest and mix it until it became a smooth paste
- Add the carrots and the almond and mix… (you get it…)
- Cook it in the oven 30 – 40’ 175°C