So it’s secrets for no one but I have a sweet tooth… So when it comes to baking I try to always improve my recipe. It has been asked by some of my friends, my brother or even, my mum; they all want my, Pardon My French, FUCKING pancake recipe.
Not the quick and easy one that you can do when you are fucked up, I’m talking about the one YOU are going to do next Sunday to impress your significant other or yourself if you are flying solo.
I’m sure that the taste can be even better by changing the flour so let’s keep it simple.
- 250 ml of milk
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 200 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 Tblsp of sugar (cuillère à soupe)
- 2 Tspn of baking powder (cuillère à café)
- 1.5 Tspn of baking soda (bicarbonate)
- 1 Tspn of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 Tspn of vanilla powder
- 20-50 g of butter (depending on how fat you want to eat)
All right Let’s Begin the Magic
- Pour 250 ml of milk and add 1/2 of a lemon juice. Let it sit for 10 min.
- In a large bowl add and mix the following dry ingredients:
– 200 g of flour
– 2.5 tablespoons of sugar
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1.5 teaspoons of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Melt 25-30 g of butter in a pan
- Crack two eggs and add them into the milk, mix it.
- Add the butter into the milk and mix it
- Pour the milk in the dry ingredients BUT DO NOT MIX IT!
- Gently STIR the mix. Don’t worry about the lumps it makes it even better 😉
You can let it rest for 10 min or cook it while it’s thick.
You are welcome.